The cost of our courses are priced to reflect the current market and these prices are our current prices not the deal of the month special.
As a first aid training business, we quality assure all of our training and we score around 95-97% on all our courses from Learner evaluations and 100% on our client satisfaction questionnaires. With this in mind why not make us your No1 training provider. Our training company delivers open to the public courses every month so please check out our website for available dates. If you need your employees trained we can come to you!
We offer a range of Health and Safety related courses as well as the Train the Trainer or Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) courses.
Our standards can now be measured from our client’s evaluations and our trainer’s have relevant backgrounds in the subject they deliver. We are also Approved by the Health and Safety Executive No 131 to deliver Vocational Courses. We are also approved by the Association Of First Aiders (AoFA) to deliver compliance training as part of the Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF) delivering Level 1-4 qualifications for the workplace.
No matter what type of Company you are we will meet and exceed your expectations for the training that you require, whether small or Large company, a Government department or Government Funded department our approach is to deliver quality Training at a realistic price, paying BIG money for training does not necessarily mean quality training.
Our courses include;
- Fire Awareness Training
- Manual Handling (Objects)
- Conflict Management Training
- HSE (NI) Emergency First Aid at Work
- HSE (NI) First Aid at Work (FAW)
- Paediatric First Aid 6 & 12 hour
- Parents First Aid Training
- Sports Specific First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Operators
- First Person on Scene (FPOS) Basic & Intermediate
- Basic Life Support Training
- First Aid for Dental Professionals
- Emergency First Aid Courses
- Epi-Pen /Jext Training
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training